PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
- GM Multimedia is highly committed to complying to the Australian and international privacy laws and to protect our customers privacy.
- GM Multimedia collects details from its customer for the sole purpose of processing the customers order more efficiently and to allow customers to experience the online & phone ordering.
- Credit card information is always processed securely, we never send your credit card numbers by insecure methods.
- GM Multimedia do not disclose, sell or trade any collected information of its customers to any third parties other than those used to verify the order, such as bank or the financial issuer of credit card.
- GM Multimedia do not use customer details or email addresses for sending unsolicited emails.
- GM Multimedia reserve the right to report the customers information to the appropriate authorities and/or banking institutions if the information we received is deemed to be false, misleading or fraudulent.
Confidentiality of Information
Only authorised personnel will be permitted access to information which you provide to Just Projector Lamps. All information collected will be treated in accordance with relevant legislation or other legal requirements for the protection of the confidentiality, privacy or secrecy of that information. Your personal information is never released to a 3rd party, except for when is required in order to process orders, returns, or when required fraudulent activity has been detected.
Credit Card Security
In order to maximise security of your credit card information we never transmit or store this information by unsecure methods. When entering your credit card online it is protected by SSL servers. Any credit card information recorded over the phone is temporarily recorded on a payment slip by a trusted sales staff and then immediately processed by our Commonwealth Bank Merchant facility.
Credit Card Fraud
Credit Card fraud is an ever increasing problem, especially with online stores. Credit card fraud occurs when a person gets hold of someone's credit card or the credit card number and attempts to use this to purchase goods. GM Multimedia staff are trained to detect fraudulent activity and report it immediately. When ordering, you may be asked a series of questions to determine if you are the authorised card holder and you are in fact in possession of the card.
Customers who are not listed in the white pages or who are unable to produce appropriate proof of their identity, may be asked to submit payment by another method.
Please note: Credit Card Fraud is illegal under Federal Law. Any person who attempts to defraud GM Multimedia or is found using an unauthorised credit card will be reported to the Police immediately.